All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1000 Hits -- But It Doesn't Feel Like It

So this morning when I woke up, I checked my blog and it had over 1000 hits! Wooo!!!! The thing is, nobody ever comments so it feels like I'm writing to myself.

The least you guys can do is post comments or thank me when I post songs (:

Anyway, thanks to all of the dedicated readers who come back to this site!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

il leave u a comment :)
cuz all of ur musiccc is amazinggg =]
keep up the good stuff (Y)
lovee you
x x x x x x x

Polymass said...

Haha, thanks!
Love yyou too ;)