All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Poll Results

So, here are the results to my second poll of the moment:

Out of iTunes top 5 music downloads, which one would or did you buy?
Selection
Votes
1. S.O.S. - Jonas Brothers 42%11
2. Stronger - Kanye West 4%1
3. Crank That - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em 4%1
4. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingst 4%1
5. You Are the Music in Me - Gabriella and Troy 46%12

So 'You Are the Music in Me' by High School Musical 2 stars Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are the winner! Check back later to vote on my new poll!

0 comments: