All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Chamillionaire - Still Countin' My Cash [Bonus Track]

Here is a iTunes bonus track, called Still Countin' My Cash, from Chamillionaire's recently dropped album, Ultimate Victory. I have not listened to it yet, but I am not a big Chamillionaire fan, so it's not like I'd listen to it, anyway. Post your feedback here though, so people know if it's good or not. Enjoy!

DL Link #1: Chamillionaire - Still Countin' My Cash [Bonus Track]
DL Link #2: Here!

All comments are appreciated.

0 comments: