All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology [No 50 Cent]


Ok, so since people wanted it, here is Ayo Technology, orignially by 50 Cent featuring Justin Timberlake, but in this version, there is no 50, just JT. Enjoy!

DL Link #1: Justin Timberlake - Ayo Technology [No 50 Cent]
DL Link #2: Here!

Tell me if you liked it!

PS I'm goin gto try and do requests in a little bit, but in the meantime, I'm gonig to be a bit busy, sorry!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

could be fun to hear:)

Anonymous said...

yehhh that would be good thanks :)

x x

Anonymous said...

yehhh that would be good thanks :)

x x