All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Kaskade Remix)


So here is a remix to Justin Timberlake's hit single out now of LoveStoned/I Think She Knows. I kinda like the remix, so I decided to share it with you guys. Once both links are down, they are down, since this is now available on iTunes. Enjoy!
Thanks to StarsVIP

DL Link #1: Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Kaskade Remix)
DL Link #2: Here!

Enjoy! All comments are appreciated.

0 comments: