All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Poll Results

So, here are the reults to the Poll of the Moment:

Which new Britney Spears song do you like better?

Selection
Votes
Gimme More 70%114
Cold As Fire 5%8
Neither, they are both bad! 8%13
Both, they are both awesome! 13%21
I can't choose, but they aren't awesome, but not bad 4%6

So, it has been a while since I last updated the poll, but here it is! Gimme More is the clear winner, and it looks like people who visit this page like Britney! Check back for the new poll which will be up soon.

0 comments: