All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Sean Kingston Feat. Plies - Me Love (Remix) [Hott!!]


Here is the remix (I'm not sure if it's the official one) to Sean Kingston's latest hit, Me Love. It features rapper Plies and since I love love love the original song, I decided to try this one out, and I like it, as well! It has a new beat, from what I heard, and altogether, it's just good IMO. Check it out! Enjoy
Thanks to StarsVIP

DL Link #1: Sean Kingston Feat. Plies - Me Love (Remix)
DL Link #2: Here!

All comments are appreciated!

0 comments: