All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Will.I.Am - Spending Money [Songs About Girls Bonus Track]


Here is a bonus track from Will.I.Am's upcoming album Songs About Girls dropping September 25th. The bonus track is titled Spending Money and because I have not listened to the rest of his album yet, I can't really compare this one to the rest, but you should definitely check it out! Enjoy!
Credit: FMSM Forums!

DL Link #1: Will.I.Am - Spending Money (Bonus Track)
DL Link #2: Here!

Edit: I'm not so sure that it just came out, but it fits the time very well if you don't already have it since his album was just recently leaked.
All comments are appreciated.

0 comments: