All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

5 Free Songs on iTunes

So, this worked yesterday, but I'm not sure what is happening. If you go on facebook, search for Ticketmaster Live and join the group, there should be a redemption code on the front page when you join! I tried again today with a different account, though, and it didn't work. It seems like it is working for some people and not others, so you can try it out and leave feedback here. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip and the site!! It worked for me.

Anonymous said...

If its one code for everyone, can someone typr it on here, because I don't have a facebook.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, It worked for me.

Anonymous said...

thanks, it worked!

Anonymous said...

didn't work :-(

Anonymous said...

hi..i was out of my country for two weeks, anyways thanks for ur amazing work and happye birthday.