All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Billy Ray Cyrus Goes Dancing with Daughter Miley


This just in from ABC:

"Only Dancing with the Stars has the premiere duet performance of 'Ready, Set, Don't Go' by Season 4 alumnus and multiplatinum recording artist Billy Ray Cyrus and his daughter, Miley Cyrus, both stars of the hit Disney Channel series Hannah Montana. Father and daughter recently recorded the duet version of the single, which will be released to country radio stations immediately following their performance on the show. They will perform the song exclusively on Dancing with the Stars' results show on Tuesday, Oct. 9."

Source: TV Guide

Since I'm a Dancing With the Stars fan and Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan, I can't wait for this! Even though I don't really like the song, I want to hear what the duet sounds like! Your thoughts?
All comments are appreciated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this sounds very interesting and I can't wait to hear the duet version of "Ready, Set, Don't Go." I am a huge fan of Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus and love watching DWTS each week. I really like this song the way Billy Ray sings it and am looking forward to hearing the duet version.