All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Cheetah Girls - Strut AND Miley Cyrus - GNO (Live at the DCG) *UPDATE*

Wow! I never thought I'd actually see a real live performance on The Disney Channel! I actually enjoyed this video, so I hope you will , too. It is also a good chance to catch a glimpse at what the Cheetah Girls will be like without Raven.



Miley Cyrus - GNO:



The Jonas Brothers - Kids of the Future:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Miley Cyrus' performance. Thanks!

Polymass said...

There you go! Hope you like it :D