All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

50 Cent - 2 More Unreleased Songs!


Here are 2 new unreleased songs from 50 Cent! The first one is called Don't Want To Talk About It. I didn't like this one as much as the other (not that I really even listen to 50 Cent's music, so my opinion doesn't mean much), but you should def. check this out!

DL Link #1: 50 Cent - Don't Want To Talk About It
DL Link #2: Here!

Here is the other song titled What Do You Got, by 50 Cent, as well. You should check this out, as well, especially if you like 50! Enjoy!

DL Link #1: 50 Cent - What Do You Got
DL Link #2: Here!

0 comments: