All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

J Rice - Gimme More (Britney Cover)


Here is a new artist (to me, at least) that I have never heard of, named J Rice, who covers Britney Spears's hot song, Gimme More. I kinda of liked it, but it's nothing compared to the original ;). Enjoy!

DL Link #1: J Rice - Gimme More (Britney Cover)
DL Link #2: Here!

Source: http://lem.blogbus.com/

What are your thoughts?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the cool song!! It's good but not as sexy as Britney's lol!!