All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Celine Dion - Taking Chances (Full!)


So, I know how a 30 second clip of Taking Chances has already been leaked, but here is the full version by Celine Dion. I really love the song and I especially love her, so I really think you should check this one out. At least try the 30 second clip, I'll give you both. Enjoy!

Full Version
DL Link #1: Celine Dion - Taking Chances
DL Link #2: Here!

30 Second Clip
DL Link #1: Celine Dion - Taking Chances
DL Link #2: Here!

Thanks to FMSM!

0 comments: