All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

22 Songs From The VMA's Including - Shut Up and Drive (Full!) & The Finale (Do It, The Way I Are, LoveStoned & Give It To Me Medley) [HQ!]


So, when I had my VMA megapost, I listed The Finale as one of the songs. However, it was not the best quality, and therefore, I now have the HQ version of it. Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, D.O.E., and Keri Hilson perform Do It, The Way I Are, LoveStoned & Give It To Me Medley.

Also, below The Finale, there are 21 MORE songs from The VMA's, not all from the main show, but from side shows, but all for the one event. Please credit me if used in other places. Enjoy!

DL Link #1: The Finale (Do It, The Way I Are, LoveStoned & Give It To Me Medley) - Live VMA's 2007 [HQ!]
DL Link #2: Here!

DL Link: 50 Cent - I Get Money

DL Link: 50 Cent - Straight to the Bank / In Da Club

DL Link: Cobra Starship & Fall Out Boy - Church of Hot Addiction

DL Link: Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy & William Beckett (The Academy Is...) - Snakes on a Plane (Bring It On)

DL Link: Eve - Give It To Me (Live From Rain)

DL Link: Eve - Tambourine (Live From Rain)

DL Link: Fall Out Boy - Beat It / The Carpal Tunnel of Love

DL Link: Fall Out Boy - Don't Matter (Akon Cover)

DL Link: Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down

DL Link: Fall Out Boy - Thnks fr th Mmrs

DL Link: Fall Out Boy & The Gym Class Heroes - Clothes Off!

DL Link: Fall Out Boy & Lil' Wayne - This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race

DL Link: Foo Fighters - Best of You

DL Link: Foo Fighters & Cee-Lo - Darling Nikki

DL Link: Foo Figters, Cee-Lo & Dave Grohl - Make It Wit 'Chu

DL Link: Gym Class Heroes & Fall Out Boy - The Queen and I

DL Link: Panic! at the Disco - Nine In the Afternoon

DL Link: Petey Pablo & Timbaland - Freak-A-Leek

DL Link: Rihanna & Fall Out Boy - Shut Up and Drive (Full Version!)

DL Link: T.I. - Big Things Poppin' (Do It)

DL Link: Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - Chop Me Up

I'm SO done with ripping these songs haha, it takes too long! I hope you guys enjoyed it, though :D

All comments are appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I have been looking for this everywhere :]

Ecy12 said...

AHHH, you were the only person that had this anywhere, and now you have the HQ! Thanks soo much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I love all the work that you've been doing on this site! =] Keep up the excellent work!!!

Ecy12 said...

THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOUR SITE! I just found it liek two days ago, and I can't even tell you how many times I've checked it since then.