All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Free Fall TV Pilots!

So, I know that this is a music blog, but I figured it is also an entertainment blog, so I'm here to share some news!

If there are any TV fans out there that read this blog, then you will be excited to know that if you head over to Amazon.com, you can get the The Big Bang Theory, Bionic Woman, Chuck, Journeyman, and Life pilots for free. Also, you can get Newport Harbor episode 2 for free, as well!

On iTunes, yesterday you could get Gossip Girl for free, but for some reason, they took it off of iTunes today, but be on the lookout for more, because I'm not sure if there will or not.

Finally, on TV Guide and The Futon Critic, I know that you can (or, at least, could) watch the K-Ville pilot episode for free.

I'll be on the look-out for more, and when I find them, I'll report back here!

All comments are appreciated.

0 comments: