All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Want To Listen To Music For Free?

So, I recently found out about this website where you can listen to music free and legally, however you can't download the songs. Regardless, it's really cool if you just want to listen to music in the background. This may be new to some of you guys, but to me, it was new and awesome.

If you head over to Deezer, all you have to do is click on the song to play, and I think that, to make play lists, you have to sign up and make an account. However, all you have to do is make a user name, password and enter your email and birthday and you're signed up! It's really simple to use and it's really cool so I hope you guys enjoy it!

All comments are appreciated.

0 comments: