All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

[New Single] Mary J. Blige - Just Fine (Full)


Recently, a clip of Mary J Blige's new single, Just Fine, leaked around the internet, but now, the full version has leaked. It is the first single off of her upcoming album due November 27th, called Growing Pains. I really like it and I think it could do well. You can decide for yourself, though. Enjoy!
Thanks Kevipod!

DL Link #1: Mary J. Blige - Just Fine (Full) [RE-UPPED]
DL Link #2: Here!

All comments are appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm disappointed...weak first single in my opinion

Anonymous said...

It doesn't work for me...

Polymass said...

Sorry, the links are down. I just re-upped them, though!