All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Monday, October 8, 2007

TRL Update: (Britney Spears - Gimme More Video Added)

(Picture courtesy to ALi's Blog)
Edit (10/9): The video has debuted at number 8 on TRL.
The video for Britney Spears's video, Gimme More, is to officially premiere right now (3:30 EST on MTV) on TRL. However, I don't think people are completely sure whether or not this is different from the one that was released on iTunes, which you can buy here. I'm not exactly a fan of the video on iTunes, so I'm hoping for another one to air on TRL, though, I'm pretty doubtful. I'll update this after I watch the video on TRL and once the video is uploaded on YouTube or another service, I'll put it here. You should definitely tune in, too!
OK, it looks the same as the iTunes one UgHHH.

Update: While I'm at it, I might as well post the top 10!
10: Nicole Scherzinger - Baby Love
9: Lil' Mama - G-Slide
8: Ne-Yo - Can We Chill
7: Swizz Beats - Money In The Bank [I Think]
6: Ashley Tisdale - He Said She Said
5: Jonas Brothers - SOS
4: Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well
3: Chamillionaire - Hip Hop Police
2: Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You
1: Paramore - Misery Business

Notes:
- Jennifer Lopez looks pretty pregnant with a black and white striped outfit IMO
- All in all, it was a waste of my time :)
- Want to vote for Gimme More? Click here to go to the page with the videos to vote. You have to log in to do so.

Here is the official video:

Do you like the video?
All comments are appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...she finished!!!!!

mzkiwipnay said...

eh..


reminds me 0f her perf0rmance....

all shhe did was dance 0n da p0ll..
0h w0w.. wf.

Anonymous said...

not sure if u or anyone else have seen the real unedited version of the video yet. i did. i have digital cable with ondemand and its on there. i saw the video and was shocked to see more of britney's breasts. half way through she takes off her top and holds it close to her chest, then she removes it and uses her hands and arms. but then u can see pasties over her nipples cause she's showing a lot of her breasts. she shows them completely but pasties are over her nipples. why do a video like that? why take off your top and why be a stripper in a club? what an image! why couldn't she have done a club scene and dance with a man. i guess the rumors are true that she really like women and that she's bi. not saying there's nothing wrong with that. but, i dont know, its a little much, too much, for my taste. i used to be a huge britney fan, but i quit her in nov. last yr when she started showing her crotch and acting trashy and not caring for her babies. why did she even have kids? what for? she don't even want them? she doesn't know how to care for them. poor kids. i feel really sorry for those kids. her personality is so strange and its changed so much. she's hurting her career more and more each and every day. it's pretty much gone. no one barely respects her or cares about her.

Anonymous said...

poor poor poor showing.

Anonymous said...

poor mv

i ever saw



i see dead singer---