All affiliates may use anything I post, as long as they credit me! If we are not already affiliates, then please just ask in my shout box! Thanks!
ALSO: PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLLS. THANKS.
All comments ARE appreciated, so please do so, unless they are clearly not acceptable. If they aren't, they will be deleted!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jennifer Lopez - Frozen Moments [Bonus Track]


Here is a bonus track that you could get ONLY by pre-ordering the CD on iTunes from Jennifer Lopez's newly released album (today!) Brave. It's called Frozen Moments, and I kinda like it. You should def. check it out! Enjoy!
Credit: StarsVIP

DL Link #1: Jennifer Lopez - Frozen Moments [Bonus Track]
DL Link #2: Here!

All comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

MBlovesTIX said...

Thank u! I was waitin 4 this!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry just bought the album and recently saw her live on good morning america, theres a big difference in vocals.

Anonymous said...

to add to the second comment Im a fan of hers and love some of the tracks, but the vocals are really good on the album.

Anonymous said...

I like It